This course discusses personal and interpersonal attitudes and behaviors beneficial to the office management professional. It also basic computer systems and programs often used in an office environment. This course is presented in two semesters.
Discusses effective communication, tolerance, sexual harassment awareness, conflict resolution, and stress management. It also describes common computer systems, and introduces basic computer skills.
Describes basic uses and functionality of the Microsoft Office 2007 software program.
Career Elective Office Management I
Office Management II Semester 1
- Conflict Resolution for Adults
- Cross-Cultural Communication
- Sexual Harassment Awareness
- Stress Management
- Computer Basics: Using Your PC
- Office Management II: Semester 1 Test
Office Management II Semester 2
- Outlook 2007: Sending and Receiving E-Mail
- Outlook 2007: Managing E-Mail
- Outlook 2007: Creating Contacts and Distribution Lists
- Outlook 2007: Using the Calendar
- Outlook 2007: Setting Tasks and To-Do Items
- Outlook 2007: Staying Safe with E-Mail
- Outlook 2007: Organizing E-Mail
- Office Management II: Semester 2 Test