Beacon Hill Career High School offers students a unique learning experience. Get your high school diploma online and graduate with a career certificate to advance in your chosen profession. You’ll received individualized support every step of the way, from admissions to graduation, to help ensure that you can achieve your education and career goals.
Program Quick Facts
18 credits total (see Graduation Requirements for breakdown)
- Your Academic Coach and certified instructors support you throughout your program
- Plus graduate with a Career Certificate in your chosen field
- Create a Career Portfolio with important job documents such as your Resume and Cover Letters
- Depending on how many credits you transfer in, you can be on your way to earning your high school diploma online in just a few months
- Take up to 18 months to complete the program
- Access classes 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in your online learning environment
- Classes are self-paced so you study when you want
- Rolling admissions mean you can start your program immediately – we work on YOUR schedule!
- Course Catalog for info about classes
- How It Works for details on going to school with us and a road map to Graduation!
- Transfer credit information and credit requirements
- Career Certificate areas